Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:14:30 +0000
From:      James Lawrie <jlawrie@bytemark.co.uk>
To:        Dr Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hubs <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bytemark Mirror

Hi Joe,

> The UK FTP servers are currently in flux.

That's fine, as long as it's not something I've caused we're happy to
sit back for now.

> Our main mirror has just been retired after 14 years of service. We're investigating how quickly we can get it replaced

Is this something you need or would like a volunteer effort for?
Depending on the bandwidth required we might be able to offer our mirror
as a primary (once it's up to date).

Thanks,

James Lawrie                                  Bytemark Hosting Support
                                               http://www.bytemark.co.uk/
                                               tel: +44 (0) 1904 890 890