Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:37:56 +0100
From:      Joachim Strombergson <Joachim.Strombergson@emw.ericsson.se>
To:        freebsd-smp <freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   WINE and Star Office in FreeBSD SMP -STABLE?

Hi!

As the subject suggest, could anyone tell me if WINE and/or Star Office
works on FreeBSD STABLE running in SMP-mode?

I have thought about going to CURRENT, but am a bit concerned about
being able to get the sucker running again if the system would turn out
to be built on one of the few temporarily bad snapshots.

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Yours

Joachim Strömbergson - Alltid i harmonisk svängning
---------------- Ericsson Microwave Systems AB -----------------
Joachim Strömbergson            http://www.ericsson.se/microwave
     ASIC System on Silicon engineer, nice to CUTE animals.
* Opinions above, expressed or implicit, are strictly personal *
------------- Spamfodder: regeringen@regeringen.se -------------