Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:24:34 -0800
From:      "Lumusi Baltazar" <voganomare@allvantage.com>
To:        i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tip 21

Re: tip 21=20

V e MC s I

Vemi w c Annou o nces $9 M A w quisi p tion of Nus x crib w e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me s dic l al Industries!

Compan z y : Ve p mi y cs
S p ymbo e l : V f MC y I
Pr n ic i e : $ 0 i ,60
5 Day Ta n rg l et: $ 1. r 80

What these two c h ompa i nies do is ama y zin u g. V j MC l I pr q ovid
u es
technology that all t ows its cus a tom l ers to have completely=20
interactive and liv v e educational and con o ferenci f ng solutions.
In connection with e j Learn x ing D v eskt o op they already
providing c k omple j tely virtual edu w cat k ional programs and
through EP Li r ve O u nline they have ho w ste a d a live and
completely=20
interactive m m edic q al For f um to the world.

N p uScri s be o b ffe p rs to over 600,0 o 00 me n dica t l
professionals nationwide
voice activated m z edica v l record cr d eatio r n industry for the sp
k eed
and effi t cien k cy of me n dic e al records admin a ist q ration.

Combined these two com r pan q ies are now focused at sp v ace age=20
technology and se f rvice t s that are without equ o al. N e uScr v ibe
is
already tra s din l g at $ 0, p 90 and V f MC p I is currently t g radi
k ng at $ 0,6 z 0

This news is going out all over the wi r res. Get in b m efore this=20
one goes throu k gh the roo w f! This quick rising s s to j ck is a good
lo a ng ter r m w d inner. This s v to d ck is going high due to su t
perb b a usines j s=20
solution v s.