Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:08:09 -0400
From:      "James E. Housley" <housley@pr-comm.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anti-spam in hub.mc

I think I am missing something important here.  I was using an older anti-spam
rule set for sendmail.  I started using the new set that is in hub.mc .  My
question is that mail from a site that is blocked has a message/reply with
#blocked.contact postmaster@pr-comm.com (for me, was postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG).
My question is how will they actually contact the postmaster if mail from that
site is blocked?????

Am I missing something?  I understand a very little of how the rules work, but
not much.  I don't see anything that allows mail to postmaster mail through.

Jim.

--
 James E. Housley                           | PGP:   1024/03983B4D