Date:      Mon, 26 May 2008 21:19:09 -0400
From:      Nuno Vasconcellos <nuno@videotron.ca>
To:        beech@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: skype-2.0.0.68,1

Hi beech,

I came accross this link (Skype FreeBSD and Solaris with OSS):
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=98994

And I noticed that there is a link they say it is for Skype 1.4 with
OSS:
http://www.skype.com/go/getskype-linux-oss

However, the file name is: skype_static-2.0.0.68-oss.tar.bz2

I thought you wanted to know about it because it seems that they offer
the latest skype version for Linux with OSS instead of Alsa and, if that
is the case, could it make things easier (or less difficult), with
regards the linux emulation not being necessary there?

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Nuno