Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 13:22:09 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc:        rsacrack@vex.net, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RSA Challenge - 23blocks from First Place!!

> 	As of 19:56GMT, rsacrack@vex.net has narrowed the gap with
> the best.net team so that we are *23* blocks from first place, and our
> rate at cracking the keys is *equal* to best.net...
>
> 	So, over the next half hour or so, we should be in first place
> as far as cracking efforts are concerned...
>
> 	Now we just have to hold that first place position :)

Is this thing actually formated as a race, or is it just being run as
one to excuse the duplication of effort?

If it's duplication of effort, you'd think that one of you would start
at the top and work down, and then both stop when you meet -- like the
transcontinental railroad.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---