Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:11:09 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Rob MacGregor" <freebsd.macgregor@blueyonder.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: looking for killpower source

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:50:41 +0100, in sentex.lists.freebsd.hackers
you wrote:

>Only one post is required...
>
>Take a look at NUT (Network UPS Tools), which is in the ports.  It
>should do everything you want.  You can find the web page at
>http://www.networkupstools.org.

I think he is looking for USB info.  From the NUT FAQ,

Q: I just bought a new WhizBang UPS that has a USB connector.  How do
    I monitor it?

 A: If you're using a very new version of Linux that has hiddev
support
    or just happen to have the hiddev patches applied and working,
you're
    in luck.  On any other system or an older Linux kernel, there's
    nothing for you just yet.

	----Mike