Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:10:20 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        "Jim Borland" <JimBorland@meridiansystems.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Systems Administration Tool

There are a number of things for you to learn:
1) Postings that start on mailing lists stay on mailing lists.  It's
   considered rude to single out someone to pump them for additional
   information.
2) Your email client is broken.  It does not properly "quote"
   previous emails.  Notice how your response and mine have the same
   number of ">".  This can usually be fixed via configuration
   options.
3) You top-posted.  Please do a google search on top-posting to
   understand the reasons why it is bad, I'm not going to repeat
   them all here.
4) Folks who can't do their own research usually don't last very long
   in the OSS world.  I'm not saying that to be rude, it's just my
   personal observation.  It's understandable not to know where to
   start, but a comment such as "have a look at webmin" should give
   you enough to feed to a search engine that you wouldn't need to
   ask a one-line question like you did.  So, your next step is to
   get some practice with a search engine and at least get past the
   simple questions on webmin.  We'll be happy to help out with
   details or problems.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.