Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:27:37 -0400
From:      florian mettetal <falieson@falsworld.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMP

Hello everyone, I am looking for a FreeBSD (preferably 5.X) LAMP (Linux
Apache MySQL PHP) tutorial/howto. Does anyone have any suggestions?

the purpose: To get a webhosting jail up quickly that can process MySQL
databases and use PHP.

(To reiterate) I am looking for a tutorial. I have spent some time on
google looking, and even had found a great tutorial... once, but I lost
the bookmark for it, so I know there is one out there! I was wondering
if anyone would know where that great AMP tutorial is.

Anywho, So... if any others have suggestions?

Best Regards,
Florian Mettetal