Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:22:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      David Coomber <david@hypervivid.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html - Submission

privately owned security consulting firm located in Edmonton, Alberta with
offices throughout Canada. We specialize in tiger team assessment
projects, network security, telecom security and wireless security
solutions. In addition, our R&D labs continue to release free InfoSec
tools for the security community. For more information about our services
please visit <a href="http://www.hypervivid.com">www.hypervivid.com</a>; or
email <a href="mailto:sales@hypervivid.com">sales@hypervivid.com</a>

--

Regards,