Date:      Wed, 3 May 2000 17:23:04 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with the pan newsreader port

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 06:11:36PM -0400, Chris D. Faulhaber wrote:
> Well, I suppose I should pipe in here.  I've been putting off updating to
> the 0.8.0-betas since there are, well, beta.  However, if they are
> improving, I'll look into updating the port.

Apart from a few notable cases, with GNOME apps, it seems to be
'update early, update often' :)  Sadly, the words 'alpha', 'beta',
'0.x', 'unstable' etc.. have been severly abused and overloaded
over the years, so it's usually a pretty tough judgement call.

-aDe [waiting to see how backwards compatible GNOME 1.2 will be with 1.0 :)]

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.