Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:19:59 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Turning tidy off

I'm really fed up of the blank spaces in the textarea fields at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/send-pr.html.

These spaces are being inserted by tidy; I've tried various options to it
and it basically insists on doing it, so I'd like to turn it off for
send-pr.sgml.

However, I can't work out the right way of doing this for just one file, so
if anyone would like to teach the framework about DONT_TIDY=send-pr.sgml or
something, I will buy them a pint.

Ceri
                                      -- Moliere