Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:36:54 -0600
From:      Ken Thompson <spooky@cableone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mouse wheel Not working in 5.0/5.1

Hello all, I have two systems set up on FreeBSD, one with 5.0 and one with
5.1. I can't seem to get the wheel to work on either one even though I have
added Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5" to my XFree86Config. One mouse is a cheap
M$ and the other is an OEM Logitech.. Both are detected and work flawlessly
as Generic Wheel Mouse in Mandrake, SuSE and Knoppix..
Any ideas or work arounds???
Thanks,
--
Ken Thompson WA7SYR
Payette, Idaho

Linux- Coming Soon To A Desktop Near You
Registered Linux User #183936