Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:15:23 +1000
From:      Andrew Reilly <andrew-freebsd@areilly.bpc-users.org>
To:        Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 11:05:31 +0900 (JST)
Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken@tydfam.jp> wrote:

>   I am running -current on Opteron X 2 x86 mode. (Due the lack of Nvidia driver for amd64, I am running this on x86-32bit mode.)

[OT:] For what it's worth, I'm running my AMD-X2 in amd64 mode,
and as of a couple of months ago the x.org nv driver started to
work OK.  Probably not as much acceleration as the nVidia closed
driver, but good enough for my purposes.  Before then I'd been
using the plain vesa driver, because amd64-mode is more important
to me at the moment than graphics performance.

Cheers,

--
Andrew