Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 1995 18:37:09 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth), current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Which SUP files are available and where ?

> For those who have a high-speed net connection, CTM is a lose.  It's
> too easy to get your source tree into a state where CTM decides that
> it can't do anything, and then you have to do manual repair, whereas

Yes, CTM is a nice tool, but it's also not very useful to those of us
who need to stay up-to-date on an on-demand basis.  I ran with CTM for
awhile and generally liked it but then had to back out and go to sup
again while we were rolling 2.0.5 - I just wasn't getting the changes
when *I* wanted them!

sup and CTM were designed to do very *different* things and I don't
think that one can replace the other.

						Jordan