Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 15:00:16 +0000 ()
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for Python programmer for some advice...

I'm tinkering with some python code of a foreign origin, with a view
to seeing if it can be coaxed to run under FreeBSD.

Being a total newcomer to Python, I was wondering if I could ask a few
mildly losing questions of someone who has it up and doing useful things
under FreeBSD.

(I notice that many of the Python Tk demos segfault.  This is Not Good.
 Ooh, Jordan is the maintainer.  Maybe I won't pester about this until
 later 8)

]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[