Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:24:20 +0300
From:      "Bessalov Ilia" <bessalov@mtu-net.ru>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Making source-tree from distrib?

Hi everybody!

I don't know how to complete this task.
Can anybody help me (or say - is this question stupid ?:)

I have source tree (that is /usr/src) installed from packages from CD
release 4.3.
As i understand it is NOT working source tree, cause there is CVS/ folder
only in src/ itself,
and no anywhere else (not in src/bin , src/contrib .... and so on).
All tree tagged as RELENG_4_3 ( there is file src/CVS/Tag).
As i understand this is enough to build a REAL source tree (that has CVS/ in
every source folder)
RELENG_4_3 and not download every file in tree from server.
How can i do this with cvs(1) ?

P.S. cvs up -r RELENG_4_3 -d    - failed
it starts to download all files

Thnx.
iLLL