Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:40:20 -0700
From:      "William Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Alpha" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems on a new install of Alpha FreeBSD

OK, I just finished installing FreeBSD Alpha, I go to boot useing "boot -fl
a dka0" to boot off my scsi drive, all goes well till I get this....

.: out of file descriptors
Enter full pathname of shell or RETURN for /bin/sh:

What is up with this, I though the command "boot -fl a dka0" would boot me
into multi-user mode and whats with the "out of file descriptors" message?

William