Date:      Tue, 06 May 2003 18:56:12 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld b?rkedinlibpam

"David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org> writes:
> I am seeing this on more than one machine also (in fact it is preventing
> the Alpha 5.1 BETA snapshot from being built).
> I have CVSup'ed and 'cvs up'ed many times.

Am I correct in guessing that those are all systems that previously
didn't have Kerberos, but are building it now that the knob has been
inverted?

Do those systems have *complete* and *clean* source trees, including
the Kerberos sources?

I just don't understand what else could be wrong - the tinderboxen all
build fine, and I just checked that the prebuild_libs ordering is
correct; it builds all the Kerberos libraries before building libpam.

Can you give me shell access on one of the affected systems?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org