Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2019 03:57:23 GMT
From:      Mayuresh Kathe <mayuresh@sdf.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   testing wifi dongle for freebsd support!

i have an 'hp' 'aio' with inbuilt wifi which isn't supported by freebsd
or even the latest ubuntu linux. my vendor has advised me to go for an
'usb' dongle for wifi from some company called "tp-link" which is known
for it's support by open source operating systems. not that the cost is
too high, but instead of wasting that money, i would like to test that
dongle for support under freebsd, and for the same, i intend to visit
the vendor's shop, boot one of his demo amd64 systems off a freebsd-12
disk and test that dongle for support.
the problem is, i don't know how to do that, can someone please advise?
thanks.