Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:49:45 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@macguire.net>
To:        Rafter Man <rafter@linuxmail.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [security] Re: Mysterious sshd "starting itself" at bootup

* Rafter Man (rafter@linuxmail.org) [020422 16:38]:

I believe the logic here is that base system services belong in /etc with
their related files, and extra third party or optional services belong in
/usr/local/etc with their related files. It keeps the two seperate and
clean.

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about."
- Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)