Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 00:54:11 -0600
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   minor bug in ee?

I recently noticed that ^v (the scroll down a page command in ee) must be
entered twice to scroll down once (i.e. if you hit ^v once it won't do
anything, you must hit it again) on a 4.0-CURRENT system.  As far as I can
recall, this has been happening for as long as I've been tracking -CURRENT
(~1 month), and still continues on the system I updated as of Nov. 30.
3-STABLE (as of Dec. 1) doesn't have this problem - it has a simple
one-to-one ratio for ^v / scroll down.  As far as I can recall, none of the
other 3.x or 2.x releases had this problem either.

I doubt this is very important - should I file a PR or anything?

-Charon