Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 00:46:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -=WIreHead=- <u6butkie@lab.cc.wmich.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WIN95 installed before 2.2-SNAP..now problems

Hello,

Just installed FreeBSD 2.2-960501-SNAP on a
486DX2/66 genu INTeL
with 1.2 gig caviar drive and 8mb's of mem

Win95 was installed first on 504 or so megs of the drive
ten i installed freebsd on the 600 or so other megs of drive.
install went like a breeze. I installed the boot-easy boot manager
So after the install i went to reboot.
Got

F1:  dos
F2:  BSD

F?

Pressed f2 to get to BSD (cause i like it!!) and the har drive about shot
out of my box.

I mean the thing made a take off noise. Made a noise that sounded like it
hit the front of my box...then went quite and back to the F? prompt.

IT SOUNDED WEIRD!!!!

So i decided to boot into win95 (cause i HAD to!!)

So that worled out well...

um, WHAT IS GOING ON?????

I'm kinda clueless here and don'twant any parts of my machbe to go through
the window so if you could help me out with this problem....

BTW. I don't "subscribe to the list" so if you could cc: a reply to me
directly that would be swell. Thanks for your time and concern.

Tim*thy

!ThanX!