Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:51:55 -0500
From:      "Tarik Williams" <tarik@gonzaga.org>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   netcon no longer supports FreeBSD!!!

Hello.

You may want to remove the Netcon link from your commercial vendors =
software page http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html. I tried to =
contact them about getting their FreeBSD release of software to emulate a =
netware server but they said they stopped supporting it. They even stopped =
supporting linux versions of the software claiming it was not selling. =
One's only options to use this software are SCO or Solaris.=20

I am disappointed when I called and they just said they stopped supporting =
it (and therefore just stopped selling it), but wanted to inform you about =
it since I found their link from your page.

Thanks.

--tarik