Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:46:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "root@angband" <chris@angband.org>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/5937: rxvt's built from ports directory don't show text

After playing around, I realized that I only ran the rxvt as root. I logged
in as myself, and was able to get them to work.  They still act up when
run as root, but who runs X from root anyway.  I don't know how to close
this, but it probably can be.

> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `ports/5937'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: freebsd-ports.
>
> >Category:       ports
> >Responsible:    freebsd-ports
> >Synopsis:       rxvt's built from ports directory don't show text
> >Arrival-Date:   Sat Mar  7 09:30:01 PST 1998

Chris

--
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver.
Situation excellent. I am attacking."