Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:19:16 -0500
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        Ott =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6stner?= <OttK@zzz.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 7.1

Ott K=F6stner <OttK@zzz.ee> writes:

> I am a person, who made a mistake, installing 7.1 on my production
> server (actually RELENG_7 stable, which shows up as 7.1).
>
> My question is, how stupid is that mistake? Is it better to reinstall
> 7.0 before something really bad happens, or can I just let it run?
> What are the most serious bugs to expect?

In addition to what others have said, note that there are numerous
issues that have been fixed since 7.0.  The most serious issues have
been fixed for 7.0 (in the "security branch"), but there is still a good
chance that you will have *fewer* problems with what you installed.

--=20
		http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/