Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:20:16 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD ISP <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.org>, firebird-announce@digitaldaemon.com
Subject:   firebird-1.0.3 has been released.

Hi!
For those interested/using firebird, just released firebird 1.0.3.
The new version has the remote IP address in the subject of the messages
being send. I also ported the code to Win32+Apache and currently have a
test running on W2K with Apache. Will release the final sources and
binaries are soon as the test show that FireBird for Win32 is reliable.
Check: http://www.digitaldaemon.com/FreeBSD/firebird/ for more information.
Thanks!
Jan

PS: In case anyone wants any C/C++ coding done... a couple of days ago I
heard that I should search for other sources of income. Any projects I
can do remote or with little travel in the NJ (PA/DE) area are welcome.