Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:05:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeff T <jefft0086@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86

Hi.  I recently downloaded FreeBSD 4.2-install and I
installed it.  I managed to get it online, but have
been having a great deal of difficulty with the
X-Server.  I have a Voodoo 5 5500 AGP.  I noticed that
the latest Voodoo card that the X-Server supported was
the Voodoo 3.  I can run the X-Server, but it is
extremely pixilated and at 800x600 resolution only.
How can I fix this.  (I am using Window Maker)

-Jeff