Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:40:33 -5000
From:      "Kacanski Aleksandar" <kacanski@umich.edu>
To:        questions@Freebsd.org
Subject:   Microsoft PS/2 Port Mouse

Hi all,
The installation of the FreeBSD2.1.6 was flawless, easy and very
interesting. My congratulations to the people who made this possible.
Questions: I have a Microsoft PS/2 Port Mouse on my TD-300
(Intergraph) Could someone tell me what is the procedure to change the
mouse protocol and driver with the all other advanced features. I need
to know also how to recompile the kernel for changes to take affect.
FreeBSD2.1.6 is installed on the separate physical drive (D:) My boot
drive is C: and contains NT4.0. I installed BSD boot manager on the c:
drive and it works. If I want to customize the options in the manager.
Could I do that and how to go about it? Thanks much /s
I eat all my road kills

Sasha Kacanski
SCAD Savannah College of Art and Design
110 W. Taylor upper flor