Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:41:58 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        river <river@theriver.nu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VINUM

Well, yes.

I set it up on 3 separate systems. The most recent was a few months ago,
setting up a single concat plex for my desktop machine. The 2 older ones
were /usr and /var mirrored across 2 drives.

And of course, there's also Brad Knowles <brad@shub-internet.org> who
recently did Vinum vs. DPT SmartRaid IV testing.

On the other hand, people who help you are _volunteering_ to help you. I
wait for Greg to answer the Vinum questions because I haven't touched
any vinum configuration stuff for a while. But I suppose we (you, me,
anyone else who volunteers to help) could work this out via private
email and then post the final results to the list.

--Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>