Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:17:22 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Steve Khoo <steve@gordian.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT SmartRAID V family of RAID Controllers supported?

On Mon, Jan 04, 1999 at 04:34:13PM -0800, Steve Khoo wrote:
> I know the older SmartRAID IV family is supported, but I was wondering if the
> new cards are also supported, especially the Fibre Channel controllers.
>
> Also, is DLM(Distributed Lock Manager) available on current yet?

No.  This is blocked by Yours Truly not being able to make heads or
tail of somebody's comments WRT spl problems with the implementation,
and said somebody never coming up with the finished fixes he promised.

> How about a FreeBSD native dptmgr; I'd prefer not to boot to DOS to
> run it.

The only likely alternative is to run the SCO version under emulation.
This is farther from being possible after the CAM integration, as the
hooks for this was removed.

Eivind.