Date:      11 Sep 2000 18:37:23 -0000
From:      danh@gelatinous.com
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "unknown option "IPFILTER_LKM"" when configuring my 4.1 kernel / problem with installing ipf

Hi I have a machine running 4.1, and just to make sure
I did a recent cvsup and make world.  I tried running
ipfilter... it didn't work.  ok... so I downloaded the
current ipfilter source, installed it in /usr/ports,
followed the FreeBSD install instructions, after compiling
the module it adds a line to my kernel config file, and
I get the following error when trying to run config on my kernel:

	pork# pwd
	/usr/src/sys/i386/conf
	pork# /usr/sbin/config MORBO
	MORBO:244: unknown option "IPFILTER_LKM"

What am I doing wrong?