Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:39:24 +0100
From:      Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPi hangs in bootloader

Hi Tim

this was by far he best explanation of what's happening during boot I've
ever read, be it on the Linux or on the BSD side, thank you so much!

>      Do you know what SVN revision you're using right now?

Tue, Feb 18th 1800 - SVN #246947

>      Do you have an SVN revision of a recent good build?

No, this is my first go at the RPi

Failing in the same way as the previous build, image fresh from your
scripts.

I'm now trying to get a hold of all the relevant bits in the boot process.

Thxs, Werner