Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2013 21:15:14 +0100
From:      "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing snd_hdspe

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-multimedia/2012-December/013731.html

Hi all, hi Ruslan,

setting up FreeBSD still is in progress and I'll reply to outstanding
mails on this list and/or Questions list ASAP.

QjackCtl doesn't show the ADAT IOs of the HDSPe AIO. I tested the analog
output and it does work.

This screenshot does expire in one week:
http://picpaste.com/Screenshot_-_011313_-_20_38_57-LG5yOsWx.png

OT: Not only the order of the playback ports is strange, the Qt GUI does
behave odd, e.g. most of the times everything is black inside the
connection window.
I'll try to send the screenshot as attachment by another mail.

I'll read about FreeBSD and ALSA ASAP. I wonder that I had to disable
real-time, since for Linux at least minimal real-time is available even by
a vanilla kernel.

Regards,
Ralf

--