Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:04:27 +0300 (AST)
From:      Joss Roots <root@isis.dynip.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -Current /ports/sysutils/CD-Write HELP

Hi thre

I'm running -current (since about one month), and can't
get cd-write to compile due to failure of the  Tix
port, anyone  haas got the cd-write binary ?

and will it run with out the Tix libraries installed.

How are you people making CDs anyway.
I just want to make my own cdrom for installations
purposes, and to backup the 1.2 Gigs of
/ports/distfiles.

By the way any hint why the make release is broken at:

can't cd to /ports/textproc/docproj

If I set NODOCS, NOPORTS make release is ok, if not
set,  the ports will break at the above stage.

Any help is highly appreciated.