Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:33:47 -0400
From:      Michael Johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd problems..

FreeBSD tacobell.ahze.net 4.3-RC FreeBSD 4.3-RC #26: Sat Apr  7 22:41:09 EDT 2001     ahze@tacobell.ahze.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/HOMER  i386

I am using xmms to convert mp3 -> wav. Then useing burncd to burn it as audio cd..

I am useing the following command to burn
"burncd -f /dev/acd1c audio *.wav fixate"

I have done it many many times and every time I will get the following error

writing from file DJ Baby Ann - Come Into My House(DJ Icey mix).wav size 55066 KB
written this track 845 KB (1%) total 117652 KB
only wrote -1 of 37632 bytes

Then it will continue to the next song. Some songs burn okay and some give me that error.
Any idea why I get that?