Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:18:46 -0500
From:      "Richard J. Linane" <Typh0on@concentric.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Coping Files From MS-DOS to a BSD Partitian?

I am wondering if anyone could help me with this as I am quite new BSD
and UNIX....but learning.

I have an unsupported CD-ROM Drive.

I would like to install some of the programs in the Packages
Distribution.

The only choice I have to install from as a source is a DOS Partitian or
from alot of floppies.

I think it might intail the mounting of the MS-DOS partitian on the same
drive.
Do I need to mount the partitian to do this and if so how?

Any help would be greatly appriciated and passed on to those who ask.

Sincerly,
Rich Linane
Typh0on@concentric.net