Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:26:25 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fetchmail question

	Hi all.  Got a question about fetchmail again.  This one should be
easy.  I'm looking for the easiest way to get fetchmail to purge a mailbox
for me.  Here's what I'm after.  First off, when my mail downloads, fetch
has been told (via a config I have in sendmail) to leave mail on the server
if the user has an invalid domain name.  IE. From viruses, spam, etc.  What
I want it to do is to try to download all of the messages on the server,
then, regardless if they succeed or fail, I want fetchmail to just nuke
them off the server.  Currently it only nukes mail that has been
successfully delivered to the local computer.  I want it to dump all of
them so that it doesn't end up leaving all the rejected mail messages to
pile up on the server, yet at the same time I don't want it to wipe all of
the messages till it's tried to download each message at least
once.  Anyone got any good suggestions on how to setup fetch to do this?