Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 19:14:36 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SDSL in Silicon Valley

Hi ,

When it comes to net  home deployment or even sometimes net business
deployment
we are  "country-style" living 8)

Situation should change over the next few months with cable deployment. I tried
to subscribe to TCI Net however I was told that they were not ready for
deployment in Sunnyvale and they were going to charge me less than $50/month
for 500kb upstream and up to 3mb downstream.

	Cheers,
	Amancio