Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 1997 09:39:02 -0800
From:      Lars Eggert <larse@usc.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who is working on the TCP stack?

Hi,

and sorry if this not the right place to ask. I will be implementing some
changes to TCP as part of a research project during the fall (if you are
interested, see RFC 2140, "TCP Control Block Interdependence." J. Touch.
April 1997.)

I was wondering, if anybody else is working on the TCP stack at this time.
Would -current be the right place to implement those changes, or should I
stick with -stable? Is there anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Lars

PS: If this is off-topic for the list (sorry), please respond by personal mail.

Lars Eggert                                                  larse@usc.edu
Information Sciences Institute              http://www-scf.usc.edu/~larse/
University of Southern California      Finger or email for PGP public key.