Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:13:29 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        tonym@angis.org.au, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installworld failure (install of sbin/init)

I hope you don't mean to suggest that build failures in -stable are
now tolerated since they're most certainly not.  The
stable.freebsd.org snapshot machine is now more valuable than ever as
we enter our code slush, and anything which breaks its snapshots will
merit a "HEADS UP" followed by a blow to the appropriate head(s) with
my release engineering cluebat (which is 11 feet long and studded with
6 inch rusty iron spikes!).  From now until release, extra testing,
not less, is very much required.  Thanks!

- Jordan