Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:41:26 -0500
From:      "Elliott Perrin" <eperrin@bigorbit.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Kernel Compile Problems -- fixed

Okay I solved my kernel compile problem.

In /usr/src/sys/netinet/tcp_usrreq.c

I commented out lines 420 to 423 and lines 438 to 441

I noticed this was a change from a FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE machine that i looked at a couple
minutes ago. Here are lines 412 to 446 of the above mentioned file with the commented out
lines.

static int
tcp_usr_accept(struct socket *so, struct sockaddr **nam)
{
        int s = splnet();
        int error = 0;
        struct inpcb *inp = sotoinpcb(so);
        struct tcpcb *tp;

        /*  if (so->so_state & SS_ISDISCONNECTED) {
                error = ECONNABORTED;
                goto out;
        } */
        COMMON_START();
        in_setpeeraddr(so, nam);
        COMMON_END(PRU_ACCEPT);
}

#ifdef INET6
static int
tcp6_usr_accept(struct socket *so, struct sockaddr **nam)
{
        int s = splnet();
        int error = 0;
        struct inpcb *inp = sotoinpcb(so);
        struct tcpcb *tp;

        /* if (so->so_state & SS_ISDISCONNECTED) {
                error = ECONNABORTED;
                goto out;
        } */
        COMMON_START();
        in6_mapped_peeraddr(so, nam);
        COMMON_END(PRU_ACCEPT);
}
#endif /* INET6 */

Elliott Perrin
Systems Administrator
Big Orbit - Specializing in new media for youth
web:  http://www.bigorbit.com
email: eperrin@bigorbit.com
[t] 416.516.0705 ext 25
[f] 416.516.9256