Date:      Sat, 26 May 2018 09:38:00 +0900
From:      Denis Polygalov <dpolyg@gmail.com>
To:        Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>, Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
Subject:   Re: Radeon R2/R3/R4/R5 Graphics card fails: open /dev/dri/card0: No such file or directory

Hi Greg,

I'm reading this mailing list for a while now and wondering a lot why
you guys are saying 'you need to install drm-next-kmod package' without
mentioning that 'in order to do so you also need to re-compile kernel
and the whole system from scratch and the result can not be considered
as a stable OS' ...
Neither drm-next-kmod nor drm-stable-kmod are supported on the latest
RELEASE version (11.1) of FreeBSD. Am I wrong?

Regards,
Denis