Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:51:32 -0000
From:      Mo <mo@qubix.ca>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] pf or pftop bug (1.65)

Hi.  I think I've discovered a bug in either pftop or pf itself.  I=20
noticed after leaving pftop running (via "pftop -s 1") for about a day. =20
It just stopped showing the connections and info about them (below).

 pfTop: Up State no entries, View: default, Order: none                 =20
01:29:49

PR   DIR SRC                  DEST                 STATE   AGE   EXP =20
PKTS BYTES

I'm using 5.1-CURRENT as of  Fri Sept 26th and I'm using pf-1.65 with=20
pftop 0.4 (compiled from ports in the contrib dir).  Could you please=20
let me know if its a bug, or if it isn't, how to fix it?

Thanks