Date:      Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:39:37 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        jmutter@netwalk.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Company offering FreeBSD on custom built servers.

>I though that people might find this interesting:
>
>http://www.rackspace.com/products/pricing.php3

   It appears that they only offer leasing (actually more like rental) options
for custom servers. Of course TeraSolutions (my company) builds custom FreeBSD
servers and RAID storage systems, with the system tuned for out of the box
high load use. We actually sell the equipment, though, but can arrange leasing
through outside finance companies.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.