Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 12:40:03 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        ac199@hwcn.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6535: New port of sirc (perl-based IRC client)

Tim Vanderhoek wrote:

> On Wed, 6 May 1998 Studded@dal.net wrote:
>
> > XNO_CONFIGURE=        "There is no configure or makefile in the source"
>
> This probably isn't necessary.

	No problem. I used no-configure to save a step, and the handbook says
that if you use one of those things that you should set it equal to the
reason. I figured the worst thing that could happen was that it would
get trimmed down if unneeded, but I wanted to cover all bases.

Thanks for the tip,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet