Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2013 16:46:46 -0700
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] The FreeBSD Foundation December 2013 Semi-Annual Newsletter

Dear FreeBSD Community,

We are pleased to announce the publication of our December 2013 =
Semi-Annual Newsletter! This is a chance for you to read about what we =
are doing to help make FreeBSD the best operating system available.  =
Read about funded development projects to improve FreeBSD, sponsored =
conferences, developer and vendor summits to create face-to-face =
opportunities, research, how we are doing on our fundraising efforts, =
and so much more!

Go here to read our newsletter:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/press/2013Dec-newsletter

Thank you for your support!