Date:      Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:33:18 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        mike@sentex.net
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.4 will be delayed until Saturday, the 8th of September

Yes, they all include ISO images.  Your failure to get one for RC3 was
due to a mirror failure, not a failure to have the ISO up on
ftp-master.freebsd.org. :) I believe the problem was corrected
(overlapping rsyncs, guess somebody didn't read the man page for
lockf) and mirroring should go a lot more smoothly for RC4.

- Jordan