Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 11:26:46 +0100
From:      Ian Vaudrey <i.vaudrey@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        "'ports@freebsd.org'" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cyrus port pwcheck daemon

Does anyone know if something has changed in 2.2-STABLE (cvsup'ed
and world made Oct 2nd) that would break the pwcheck daemon in
the Cyrus port? I have it working on a 2.2.2-RELEASE box, but
after building it on the STABLE machine it refuses to authenticate.
I've even tried copying the daemon executable from the working
unit with no luck.

If nothing relevant has changed, I'd welcome other ideas. It'll
probably turn out to be an act of gross stupidity on my part -
it usually does :-)

 - Ian