Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2008 20:37:15 -0500
From:      Donald T Hayford <don@donhayford.com>
To:        Patrick Collins <normalbloke@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TS-7200 and FreeBSD

Patrick Collins wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am designing a marine navigation and monitoring system and am
> considering using the Technologic TS-7200 with FreeBSD. I would like
> to use FreeBSD because I am very familiar with it but support for the
> TS-7200 seems to be limited. Would I be better off using NetBSD or
> Linux. I would appreciate your honest opinion on this.
>
> Does anyone have a kernel configuration file for the TS-7200.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Patrick Collins

As to better, I'm not sure I can answer, but NetBSD supports the
TS-7200, according to the documentation.

NetBSD4.99.54 runs on the following ARM architecture evaluation boards:

    * Technologic Systems TS-7200

<http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-4/200802180000Z/evbarm/INSTALL.html#Supported%20devices%20(Technologic%20Systems%20TS-7200)>;

You can get more information from the NetBSD port-arm project at
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/

Don